What is an emergency?Emergency maintenance is any issue that will affect the health and safety of you as a tenant or the general public.
Emergency maintenance includes:
- Gas leaks
- Electrical fault – Where there is danger of fire
- Total loss of water supply or leaking water
- Dangerous structures – Loose chimneys, roofs, guttering etc
- Serious danger to the security of your home
- Fire – Please dial ‘999’ before calling us.
When reporting maintenance please ask yourself the following questions:
- Is this an issue I could deal with myself?
- Is this issue an emergency?
If your maintenance issue is genuine you will not be charged for any work to the property to rectify this issue. However if you abuse the maintenance system you could be putting someone else’s health at risk by doing so and as a result you will be charged for a false call out.
To log a maintenance issue, click here.